1. Better clarity
Up to 6.7 MP images providesincredible brightness, contrast, spatial resolution, depth of field and grey scale for clearer images and easier analysis.
2. Inspect quicker
Live enhanced inspection technology up to 30 fps means real-time image processing giving the best images quickly to maximize throughput.
3. Stay sharp
The QuadraNTTM X-ray tube provides unbeatable images with high resolution at high magnification. With up to 10 W target power at 0.1 μm feature recognition or up to 20 W target power at 0.3 μm feature recognition the QuadraNTTM delivers sharp clear images.
4. Easy to use
The ergonomically designed cabinet is tailored to optimize how a user interacts with the system. The intuitive GensysTM inspection software enables operators to be up and running in seconds.
1. PolyGate? technology with Multi-Gate? and Probing-Gate? functions capable of single and multi-focus imaging.
2. Set up to 100 gates per channel.
3. Windows? 7 Ultimate for multi-language and 64 bit capabilities.
4. Linear Motor Scanner. Vibration minimized electronic sweep controller.
5. Enhanced precision with tower mounted scan reference platform and sample fixture.
6. Easy-access scanning area makes loading and unloading easier.
7. Quantitative B-Scan Analysis Mode (Q-BAM)? incorporates Sonoscan's proprietary B-Scan mode to provide a virtual cross-sectional view with accurate polarity, amplitude and depth data.
8. Optional water recirculation, Waterfall? Transducer and inline temperature control.
9. Optional Digital Image Analysis (DIA)? uses advanced algorithms to quantify acoustic data, allowing you to set accurate, automatic, accept/reject criteria.
1. PolyGate? technology with Multi-Gate? and Probing-Gate? functions capable of single and multi-focus Imaging
2. Up to 100 gates per channel
3. Precise scanning, with tower mounted scan reference platform and sample fixture
4. Optional Digital Image Analysis (DIA)?, water recirculation, Waterfall? transducer and inline temperature control
1. Find defects fast
● See defects as small as 2 μm with QuadraNT? X-ray tube technology.
● Powerful automated inspection routines save significant time for batches of boards.
2. Easy to use
● Gensys? inspection software, developed for Quadra? Series X-ray inspection systems enables operators and occasional users to perform quality inspection quickly, easily and with minimal training.
● Real-time image feedback from our proprietary AspireFP? detector allows you to easily navigate samples and identify defects quickly.
● Easily ensure IPC-A-610 and IPC-7095 compliance with in-built tools for dimension measurement, BGA void analysis, bump diameter and roundness and through hole filling.
3. Super Compact Footprint
● The perfect balance of board size and system footprint.
● Small footprint makes siting and installation fast and easy.
● Inspecting boards from every side is important to catch head in pillow defects, observe component cracking and to clearly see PTH solder fill level. Our unique double oblique detector geometry inspects 300 x 300 mm boards from every side without requiring a size restricting rotation table.
1. Prove Your Quality
Jade Plus inspects the hidden regions of your products which are inaccessible to optical tools.
● Spot quality process trends early using advanced measurement tools for distance measurement and voiding.
● Ensure IPC-A-610 and IPC-7095 compliance with built in checking for BGA and QFN voiding, solder ball diameter, roundness, bridge and missing.
● See assembly defects clearly with 0.95 μm image resolution.
2. Inspect Fast
Enjoy high throughput even with a high mix of products.
● Save time inspecting multiple boards. Program an automated inspection routine once, then load, click and go.
● See from every side at high magnification. Unique double angle geometry does not rotate the board so you never lose orientation.
● Click to jump directly to a specific part. Component Location uses board design data so you always know what you are looking at.
1. High Speed AXI system for inline setups
2. Microfocus X-ray tube (sealed tube / maintenance free)
3. Multiple programmable motion system with linear drives
4. Digital CMOS flatpanel detector
5. Automatic grey-level and geometrical calibration
6. Flexible setup for inline pass through or same-side in/out configuration
7. Full product traceability via various Industry 4.0 MES Interfaces
8. IPC-CFX ready
1. Quick set-up
2. High defect coverage
3. High speed
4. Low false failure rate
5. Smaller footprint
6. Best price performance
1. Customized: meet individual and special function needs
2. High resolution which can judge tiny adverse
3. High sharing capability with changing wafer spec only needed adjust magnification
4. Picture memory: memory front face, back face NG and OK
5. Picture show: can show NG and OK picture on all stations in time
6. Sorting with customized set: can set the NG name and blowing classification
7. SSD Hard disk.: fast machine start time with advanced computer hardware
8. Considerate interface: easy to handle
9. High positioning accuracy : super high resolution ENCODER with no wrong judge
10. Manufacturing statistics show: can show NG statistics in all stations
1. Boat Gripper & Step Motorized Feeding System.
2. Strip & Cover Plate Picker Gripper & Vacuum Picker.
3. Automatic Magazine and Strip Width Conversion for Reduction of Set up time (62mm ù74mm).
4. ID Inspection Vision System for Good/Reject Unit Count & Orientation Detect function.
1. Multiple Magazine Loader (3~6 Magazines)
2. Automatic Strip Width Conversion (Single & Matrix Boat)
3. Mechanical Pre-alignment by Precise Jig
4. X- Y -Z Position Control By Servo Motor
5. Flux Squeegee & Pin Dotting Fluxing
6. 5 Vision Inspection System
（1） PCB PRS Vision (1.4M CCD)
（2） Auto Set-Up (1.4M CCD)
（3） Ball Volume Detect Vision (1.4M CCD)
（4） Ball Tool Inspection Vision (8M CCD)
（5） Ball Quality Inspection Vision (8M CCD)
1. High resolution of CCD picture scanning system, can correct the material dimension and material inputting direction.
2. Smart scanning function which can solve the no material dispensing and material stuck problems.
3. Dispensing valve with glue needle can correct, clear and inspect the operation.
4. With NSW special accurate and high speed dispenser PP2D, can double the production.
5. Multi-function dispenser mode can improve the LED packaging reliability and performance.
6. Ndisp3 software operation interface will adapt to many kinds of changing production.
7. Small Machine size can well save workshop room.
1. Fastest and most accurate bond tester
2. Ultimate speed and flexibility
3. Extensive application capability
1. High versatile
2. Switch applications in just seconds
3. Increased efficiency
4. Ultimate step back accuracy
5. Ultimate correlation
6. Intelligent software
1. Bond test system of DAGE 4000 is used in assembly industry of semiconductor, optical unit and PCB. Apply to all kinds of test in pull and shear with high accuracy, high repeatability, and high reoccurrence.
2. Easy Rocker control.
3. Motor driver on X,Y work station.
4. apply in all kinds of package and test in gold and aluminium wire bonding force in semiconductor as well as the bonding force of COB package, optical, LEB,SMT assembly, original and board.
1. Flexible configuration accommodates the full range of strip dimensions and magazine designs
2. Advanced robotic handling system minimizes strip handling, pushing, pulling and reduces operator intervention
3. New camera-based material tracking provides 100% plasma treatment validation
4. High-efficiency, application specific, plasma chamber design offers Direct or Ion Free plasma treatment modes
5. Significantly smaller system footprint and magazine reuse capability save space and help lower cost of ownership
1. Highly uniform plasma with fast treatment rates
2. Production-ready strip handling system
3. Easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface (GUI)
4. Service components accessible via front pull-out shelves
5. High throughput, small footprint, low cost of ownership
1. Touch screen control and graphical user interface give real-time process information
2. Flexible shelf architecture allows process of a wide variety of piece parts, components or carriers
3. 13.56MHzRF generator with automatic matching network delivers excellent process repeatability.
4. Convenient facility hook-ups for periodic calibration requirement used in validation process.
1. PLC controller with touch screen provides an intuitive graphical interface and real time process representation.
2. Flexible shelf architecture allows processing of a wide variety of part carriers in either direct or downstream plasma mode.
3. The 13.56 MHz power supply has automatic impedance matching for unparalleled process reproducibility.
4. Proprietary software control system generates process and production data for statistical process Control.
1. Dual cassette load station to minimize idle time.
2. Multi-sizes capable aligner with minimal hardware change-over required.
3. Robust robotic wafer engine.
4. Integrated wafer recognition for high reliability wafer handling.
5. Compact design minimize floor space.
6. Unique kits allow fast change-over between wafer sizes and supports multi-load for smaller wafer sizes.
7. Highly uniform treatment and fast throughput.
1. High quality with low cost
2. Flexible production with no dust
3. High accuracy sugulation of complex graph
4. Small covering area and low energy consumption
5. Easy operation